Birth Announcement!!!!

Yes! I have given birth! No...not to a human baby, but to my first published book. It felt much like the birth of a baby. A lot of anticipation, care, hard work, and push, push, pushing it out. It was finally delivered on October 28th. That date having great significance, because it also happens to be the date of my first child's birth day, so my first child and my first book were delivered on the same day...how cool is that.

What's so special about this book? Well, there are several things that make it special. First, it was inspired by a time in my life when difficulties were running rampant, and God gave me the outlet of expressing myself through poetry. Second, it is a ministry book. Not only ministering to peoples heart and spirit, but also all the profits from the sale of the book are going to a Christian organization called the International Justice Mission, to help put an end to the injustice and tragedy of human trafficking and slavery. Last but not least, it is part of me that I can share with you. I believe God calls each one of us to share the gift and talents he has given us. All we have is because of Him, so I am proud to share this book of poetry and scripture with you. In a way it's God's gift of voice He has given to me.

Hand in Hand With God is a collection of poetry geared towards inspiring its reader to a deeper faith in Christ, by taking His hand and walking the road of life together with Him. It is my hope that as you read, you feel His presence in a real and meaningful way.

I thank God for taking my hand and walking me through this project. Stay tuned for more news about the mission that this book supports. I am excited to get started...
Micah 6:8..."He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."

Comments