My Jesus and Me



Jesus, you are my rock, the foundation on which I am built.

Unmovable, unshakable, steady, secure.

Helping me to endure.

Jesus, you are my fortress which around me stands.

Strong, sturdy, impenetrable, reinforced.

Shielding me from evils course.

Jesus, you are my defender, who fights for me.

Unwavering, protecting, confident, sure.

My fearless warrior through the war.

Jesus, you are my comfort, who eases my hurt.

Encouraging, loving, soothing, healing.

Gently held in you're hand, concealing.

Jesus, you are my joy, who makes my heart sing.

Blessing, revealing, surprising, giving.

My whole reason for living!

Jesus, you are my strength, which never fails.

Faithful, trusting, patient, true.

In you there is nothing I can't do.

Jesus, you are my peace in the midst of life's storms.

Encompassing, calming, trustworthy, present.

On my voyage through the unpleasant.

Jesus, you are my redeemer over sin and death.

Victorious, persevering, uncrushable, triumphant!

Overthrowing the impossible, with grace abundant.

Jesus, you are my everything, my all in all.

Satisfying, life giving, fulfilling, purpose.

Thank you, You are my Jesus!

I love you, You are my Jesus!

You are on my mind, and I'm on Yours

of that I am absolutely sure!

And together we will make it through

Because You're in me and I'm in You!

Amen.


Nothing! No, nothing can ever separate us from God's love! Romans 8:31-39


Jesus, said in Matthew 7:24- "Any one who listens to my teaching and obeys me is wise, like a person who builds a house on solid rock." Have you considered your foundation lately? God has given you the rock on which to build. Jesus Christ, wants you to inhabit his land. He is giving it to you. If you haven't accepted it yet, please look into it. Time is short, storms keep coming and Jesus is our only refuge. He wants you to build on Him today!


John 3:16










Comments