Well known author, speaker, and counselor, Leslie Vernick, will be presenting a free 2-session seminar for men and women on Friday evening, March 19th at 7pm at Faith Church in Allentown. She will be speaking from two of her books, Lord, I Just Want to Be Happy and How to Live Right When Your Life Goes Wrong featuring The TRUTH Principle.
The Truth Principle
Do you struggle to live out God's truth from your heart? Many Christians know more truth than they actually apply. Leslie offers a unique 5-step process called The TRUTH Principle that will help you:
· Respond to difficult situations without losing your temper or your faith.
· Break free from internal lies in order to fully embrace Gods' truth.
· Develop the discipline to take your desires from dreams to reality.
Lord, I Just Want to Be Happy
It's not the new circumstances we often pray for that move us toward lasting happiness, but rather something entirely different. Drawing on her own struggles and those of people she has counseled, and using scriptural insights in fresh ways, Leslie offers practical and simple steps to help you:
· Recognize and change habits that, day by day, keep you from experiencing happiness.
· Develop the skills that will enable you to let go of negative and painful emotions quicker.
· Transform difficult circumstances so you can live with gratitude, joy, and purpose.
Leslie will be doing a video shoot during these presentations and welcomes community participation. Please post this information in your church bulletin and announce it from the pulpit. If you'd like to receive a publicity flyer via email that can be posted at your church, please contact our office at (610) 298-2842.
by author and counselor
Friday, March 19, 2010
7:00 pm at
6528 Hamilton Blvd.
Allentown, PA 18106
For more information
610-298-2842 or www.faithefc.com
To register for this free event, please call our office at 610-298-2842 or email us at email@example.com Christ Centered Counseling PO Box 784 Fogelsville, PA 18051