Don’t Quit


 This “Don’t Quit”poem comes up in my Facebook memories each year. Always a timely reminder for me. It inspired my own version. Whoever reads it, know your precious and you are not alone. ❤️🙏💪

Trauma has a way of sticking around, 

I refuse to let it take me down. 

So I’m standing firm, 

I hope you will too.  

We’re stronger together. 

That’s the truth. 

Please don’t quit

I won’t either

Let’s cling to God

Our hope, our anchor

He will never let us drown

He’s got us held safe and sound 

He’s brought me thru many a storm

His promises hold, 

He’s true to His word

When life get hard 

Latch on tight

Trust God

He’s with us in the fight

In Him is the victory 

Don’t let go and you will see

The storm will pass

The sun will shine

And we,dear friends, will be alright

Don’t quit

Comments