Following Jesus



He(Jesus)said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.”~ Mark 16:15

As a follower of Jesus these words are my call, 

Not just an invitation, but a charge, to go shine His light to all...

To follow is an action I must take everyday. 

Get up and use the gifts and talents 

He’s placed inside of me.

There’s never a better time to act, than this moment right now.

To learn those things that Jesus loves and reflect them to this world. 

Jesus is the example by which I try to live my life. 

The path He leads me on is narrow but He always leads with light. 

As long as I keep step with Him, my feet are stayed and sure.

There’s nothing that I need to fear because He has me held secure. 

Jesus is my compass, I am his hands and feet, 

Lord, take me to those places, that You see the deepest need

Help me be an instrument that bears Your love and peace.

Amen

Comments