When I Am Weak...Then I Am Strong...


Hand In Hand

Wandering in desolation
Hopeless with despair
Couldn't see through darkness
Caught in evil's snare.

Entangled by the lies
Coiled up in sin
Engulfed by sheer deception
Advancing for the win.

I call out to my God
Reaching toward the sky
God puts His hand in mine
Quieting my cry.

God sees me in my weakest state
Renews me with His strength
Reclaims the land I've lost to sin
He goes to every length.

To assure my life in Him's restored
That I may rest secure
Under the shelter of His wings
Till I'm strong enough to soar.

He leads me by still waters
Walking hand in hand
He gently helps untangle sin
Helping me to stand.

I thank You God, that when I'm weak
I find my strength in you.
Your loving hand sustains me
in all I'm going through.



2 Corinthians 12:10 - That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Really good!, thanks.