Buried Deep




My friend and I were walking by a pond and spotted these curious bubbles making their way to the surface. Being a photogragh fanatic I saw opportunity...and siezed it! We watched the bubbles for quite a while to see if anything recognizable surfaced...to no avail.

Later when downloading the pictures from our walk, this one got me thinking. Isn't it so in our lives too, that all the things buried under the surface must eventually bubble up? Sometimes these bubbles take the form of things like anger, stress, worry, guilt, poor self image, withdraw all evidence of what ever it is thats underneath the surface.

My point is when the bubbles come, don't ignore them. Name them for what they are and explore the deep. Investigate what's causing the bubbles...and bring it to the light. My friend and I never found out what was causing these bubbles in the pond, but I'm sure had we more time and patience we would have.

When our life bubbles surface...remember to take time, be patient and you will discover and uncover what lies below.

Once exposed you'll be able to see it for what it is. work through it and breath the fresh air above once again.

Comments