Faithful God

I don’t always know why things happen.
The road of life is rarely paved or straight.
I’m often left to wonder, and often left to wait...
The only antidote I know
That’s tested, tried, and sure,
That gets me thru the toughest times,
is trusting in the Lord.
To trust in Jesus with all my heart,
Hold tight to my mustard seed faith.
He always stands good on His word
And comforts me in the wait.
His promises are true.
His timing always perfect.
He’s working all things out,
Even when I cannot see it.
This I know.
Of this I’m sure.
Though I may not always feel it.
God  holds me safe, so I’m secure,
He won’t let my feet slip.
He keeps me steadied on the road.
He loves this ever wandering soul.
He helps carry my heavy load.
And never lets me walk alone.
He is my God, my Savior, Lord...
My Father, Friend, and so much more.
Thanking, praising, loving Him, in joy, with all my heart.❤️
Amen.

Comments