Be Still And Know That I Am God

Be still and know that I am God
Come sit in my presence and see.
Pour out your heart before Me
In the silence, there I'll be.
Let your mind come into focus
I'll clear all your troubles away
Release all the stress of your day
Into My hands as you pray.
In the calm of the moment I'll whisper
My life giving truth in your ear.
Replacing the lies that you fear
Healing as I hold you near.
I'm the God of past, present, and future
Every minute of time I am there
I am with you everywhere
I will show you how much I care.
Come to Me when you are weary
I will give you the rest that you need
Planting within you a seed
That will grow as you follow My lead.
Place your whole trust in Me
Put your life into My hands
I will help you to understand
As you live by My command.
In this life you will have many trials
Your faith will be put to the test
Keep your eyes on Me in life's quest
And you'll be eternally blessed.
I am your God and I love you
Call out to Me when you are down
I will lift you off of the ground
Replace your suffering with a crown.
So come child, Get to know Me
Sit with Me every day
Listen for what I say
As you come into My presence to pray.
You will surely not be disappointed
I'll reveal all that you need to know
Causing your faith to grow
Through you My love will flow.
Be still and know that I am God
As you sit in My presence you'll see
I will speak to you ever so gently
The words that will set you free.

Mary Dreisbach

Comments