Be Attentive



In quietness and rest, you hear my still small voice.
I speak in gentle whispers
Attentiveness is your choice.

Attune your focus on Me in the chaos of the day.
Come to me with your burdens,
I'll chase your stress away.

My yoke fits you perfectly, making your work light.
Learn the way I do things,
As you labor by My side.

It is in trusting Me, that your path will remain straight.
Obey my word as you walk the road
On your way to heavens gate.

I go before you and behind you, I am on either side;
I make the darkness shine as day,
When in Me you abide.

I hold all things together with My strong and mighty hands.
Shielding you from danger.
Helping you to stand.

Amidst the raging storms of life, I am the gentle breeze,
That blows across the choppy waves,
And calms the threatening seas.

Peace is what I offer, when you choose to live for Me.
Contentment in the craziness
Of life's complexities.

So sit with me and listen as I whisper to your heart
Healing words of restoration
That I am eager to impart.

Won't you take a moment out of your busy day,
To really pay attention
To what I have to say?

Love God






Comments