God n' Prayer




You ask things of me every day
As you kneel before my feet to pray
Answers come and answers go
Sometimes noticed, sometimes no.
I listen faithfully to each request
Figuring carefully how to answer best.
Taking into consideration
Your hearts desire and consolation.
How will my answers affect your life?
Will it grow your faith, or cause you strife?
My answers aren't always what you expect
But they're always for your benefit.
I bend down low to hear your cries
Your needs and wants and questions why?
I know your voice, it's precious to me
Now listen for mine and you will see
Entrusting your heart into my care
Will bring a peace beyond compare
With anything that can be measured
More valuable than the greatest treasure.
It's my delight to answer prayer
Be still and know that I am there.
Live your life like you believe
It's in your faith that you'll receive.
The blessings that I have in store
As you seek me even more.

Love God

Comments