Dinosaurs and God Hugs

This was definitely a surprising sight to see on my walk yesterday! I could hardly believe my eyes! I’ve always loved dinosaurs, and this just made me smile. I am so thankful to God for His little hugs throughout the day, reminding me He’s near. What are some ways God speaks to your heart, and let’s you know He’s there?

Lord, reveal Yourself anew.
Keep our hearts seeking You.
Thank You for this brand new day,
And for Your breath of life!
Help us not to waste it,
Give us the mind of Christ.
That we may share Your light and love
With everyone we meet.
To bring Your hope and truth to all.
Lord, set those, captive, free.
Amen

“You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you, “ declares the LORD, “and will bring you back from captivity.” ~ Jeremiah 29:13-14

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. ~ John 8:36

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. ~ Matthew 5:16

Comments