Letting Go

While on one of my walks, I spotted this leaf curled into the shape of a heart. In true God fashion, the words “Let go” popped into my mind.
Let go of expectations.
Let go of fear.
Let go of hurt and pain, compounded thru the years.
Let go of baggage I no longer need to carry.
Let go of guilt and shame that keep me stationary.
Let go of anything that stands in the way,
Of my connection with God day to day.
Letting go of those things I mentioned,
Allows me to live with more intention.
God takes the things that I’ve let go,
Lifts my burden, lightens my load.
In letting go,
I am free,
To live Gods purpose and plan for me.

And that was God’s timely message to me...from this curled up, heart shaped, fallen leaf...❤️
Thank you God!
Amen.

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” ~ Matthew 11:28-30


Comments