Heart Blessings

I found this wonderful surprise in my church mailbox this morning! God is just so amazing and creative, how He orchestrates things to bless us, show us His love, and teach us His Word. I am so thankful for this, and for the dear person who thought of me.
Today’s sermon was on the 6th Beatitude from Matthew 5:8 - God blesses those whose hearts are pure, for they will see God.
This is our hope, our joy, and our promise as Christ followers. That we will one day see God face to face(no filters). But in the mean time, God reveals Himself to us in other ways everyday! It is for us to perceive it.
One of those ways for me, is thru hearts.
Lord, create in me a clean pure heart, and renew a right spirit within me, restore unto me the joy of thy salvation, and keep me seeking Your heart until the day I get to meet you face to face! Amen
❤️❤️❤️

Comments