The Coffee Stain


The Coffee Stain

This coffee stain appeared on the table,
As they very often do,
But before I went to wipe it up,
I wanted to take a picture for you.
Most of you know my relationship with God,
And the hearts He sends my way.
Well, this one’s message caught me,
For this heart's a messy stain.
Something considered ugly,
That we desperately try to clean or hide,
Shows up heart big on my table,
Right before my eyes.
This is no coincidence,
For God is well aware...
That we can't hide or clean ourselves,
Without His redemptive care.
I can wipe the coffee stain
Never to be seen again...
But only God can clean our hearts,
Of the messy stain of sin.
Thanks God, for this reminder,
Thru this, stain of coffee, heart.
And the invitation of restoration,
To give us a new start.
Amen❤️


“Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.”~ Isaiah 1:18

“Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts,
And in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom.
Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean;
Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.” ~ Psalm 51: 6-7


Here is the link to the song “Whiter Than Snow” 
https://youtu.be/Qci2O0yEqI0


Comments