Coming soon...Hand in Hand with God...

I've been working on a publishing a book of poetry for the past several months. I am feeling this stirring of excitement as it nears it's completion. To be able to hold the compilation of my thoughts all together in my hands is to me, like scoring the winning touchdown in the Super Bowl or the game winning home run in the World Series.

I started writing this collection of poetry a few years ago, during a difficult time in my life. In many ways it is my journey with God through that time. Thus I entitled it "Hand in Hand with God" He has been my "coach" so to speak, in this experience, and I give Him all the credit for training me to score!

I wanted to share a little bit about this journey in my life, because I think so many times God uses difficult circumstances to reveal the direction and purpose He has for our lives. He reveals diamonds in the hard, dirty walls of our caves, and shines light and perspective in dark places of our lives. God brings beauty from ashes, and turns mourning to gladness.

God has taken the ashes in my life and transformed them into something beautiful as only He can. I look forward to sharing more as publication nears and especially to share God's love with you.

Blessings,

Mary

Comments