Blessed Are Those Who Persevere


I spotted this beautiful flowering plant(Heath) on a cold winters walk. It caught my eye against an otherwise bleak landscape. I felt God’s presence in that moment. It was just what I needed, as winter has felt long and a bit harder than most. I am thankful.

A little pop of color

Randomly placed

In the middle of cold winter

Ignites a joyful spark 

Small glimpses of beauty

In a season grey and dark

Infuse my heart with hope

Heightening the anticipation of Spring

All creation is awaiting

New growth to appear

Dormancy to vibrancy

For those who persevere

Thankful for my God Who sees me

Knows just what I need

Never will He leave me

I am a daughter of the King

❤️🙏


”Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.“

‭‭James‬ ‭1‬:‭12‬ ‭NIV‬‬



Comments