Alive. Awake. Alert. Enthusiastic.

Alive. Awake. Alert. Enthusiastic...
I came across this heart stone the other day, I wasn’t sure the message God was to convey, until I heard this song, “Alive. Awake. Alert. Enthusiastic”, that I’d never heard before, by a pastor who was preaching about the importance of knowing Jesus and  being ready for His coming back again. He gave 3 tips on how to be ready 1. To abide in Jesus 2. To endure trials and persevere by holding on to Jesus 3. To point people to Jesus’s saving power so they too can come to know Him and find eternal life through Him.
I truly believe God began showing me these hearts so many years ago, to keep me looking, keep me ready...alive, awake, alert, enthusiastic, and of course to share with others what He shows me. I pray to continue to always seek Jesus in this way.
Here’s a link to the song if you would like to listen, it’s really cute!:
https://youtu.be/Ndg0037eyW8

Comments