Here are some suggestions to lift your mood, the only thing you need to have these ideas work is the desire not to be depressed. Then use your will(it will be a battle) to carry it out. Even if your only commit to 15 minutes a day. This won't nessecarily cure your depression but they are helpful in taking your mind off of it for a while.
1. Go for a walk somewhere pretty
2. Call a friend to walk with you.
3. Sing your favorite praise songs to the Lord
4. Write down all the things you have to be thankful for.
5. Organize a drawer or a room.
6. Buy yourself something nice.(even if you don't want to!)
7. Buy something for someone else.
8. Do something nice for someone else.(open a door, run an errand, do some chores etc.)
9. Thank and praise God for the things you wrote.
10.Go to a worship service at your church.
11.Read your Bible.
12.Give someone a hug.
13.Smile at someone.
14.Think of a time you weren't depressed or a nice memory.
15.Call your kids.
16.Watch a funny movie or show.
17.Go for a bike ride.
18.Treat yourself to your favorite food.
19.Go to the library or a book store and find a good book.
20.Visit an elderly person.