Walking In His Way

In the silence of the morning, I sit and think of You.
The day ahead unfolds before my eyes.
I give to You the plans I have, set firmly in my mind.
To bless and help me to prioritize.

Since I've come to know you Lord, I look forward to this time,
Of Your instruction in the way I should proceed.
When You're walking right beside me, every move I make,
Gives me confidence that my plans will succeed.

I will put my trust in You Lord, take me by the hand,
In faith I will follow what You say.
Instill in me the courage, to walk the narrow path
That I won't slip into the worldly way.

Not too many understand the faith I place in You
Believing in someone I cannot see
But in holding on to You Dear Lord, I will not be shaken.
Help me live so that you shine brightly through me.

Jeremiah 29:11-For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Psalm 16:8-I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Matthew 5:16-In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.

Matthew 7:13-[ The Narrow and Wide Gates ] "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

Matthew 7:14-But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Comments