HAND in HAND with GOD...WE CAN HELP END HUMAN TRAFFICKING + SLAVERY

HAND in HAND with GOD...WE CAN HELP END HUMAN TRAFFICKING + SLAVERY
Order your copy today!(all profits from sale of the book go to the International Justice Mission(www.ijm.org) Click the book!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Walking In His Way

In the silence of the morning, I sit and think of You.
The day ahead unfolds before my eyes.
I give to You the plans I have, set firmly in my mind.
To bless and help me to prioritize.

Since I've come to know you Lord, I look forward to this time,
Of Your instruction in the way I should proceed.
When You're walking right beside me, every move I make,
Gives me confidence that my plans will succeed.

I will put my trust in You Lord, take me by the hand,
In faith I will follow what You say.
Instill in me the courage, to walk the narrow path
That I won't slip into the worldly way.

Not too many understand the faith I place in You
Believing in someone I cannot see
But in holding on to You Dear Lord, I will not be shaken.
Help me live so that you shine brightly through me.

Jeremiah 29:11-For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Psalm 16:8-I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Matthew 5:16-In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.

Matthew 7:13-[ The Narrow and Wide Gates ] "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

Matthew 7:14-But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

No comments: