When Your Between A Rock And A Hard Place

I took a couple days off from posting about the promises set before us by God, so that I could help promote two books that are very dear to my heart, written by two very special godly women. Thank you to all those who are going to purchase their books


Now back to the promises, which by the way will help us in our journey to true happiness and help us in times of trouble. Things that relate to both of the books I mentioned.


Today's Promise is from the book of Isaiah 43:1-4


When You're Between a Rock and a Hard Place

But now, God's Message, the God who made you in the first place, Jacob, the One who got you started, Israel:"Don't be afraid, I've redeemed you. I've called your name. You're mine. When you're in over your head, I'll be there with you. When you're in rough waters, you will not go down.When you're between a rock and a hard place, it won't be a dead end—Because I am God, your personal God, The Holy of Israel, your Savior.I paid a huge price for you: all of Egypt, with rich Cush and Seba thrown in!That's how much you mean to me! That's how much I love you!I'd sell off the whole world to get you back, trade the creation just for you.
The Message (MSG)

I love this passage! What a promise! Reread the passage. Put yourself in it. Put your situations in this passage. Listen to what God is saying to you. The wonderful thing about God's word is that it can be applied to our lives in so many areas: personally, group situations, family, nations, or even the world as a whole. The message is for EVERYONE who chooses to accept God as Master in their lives.

Here's what God is saying to me through His word:

Mary, I made you, I got you started in your journey. Don't be afraid of failing, don't be afraid of making mistakes. I've called you, I know you, I have redeemed you. You are Mine! When You feel like life is bringing you down, and your circumstances are too big to handle, and your drowning in your trials, don't worry, I will be there with you. I've got you covered. Nothing you do will be in vain because I am your God, your Savior. I paid a high price for you My child. My Son's very life was that price. don't you know, can't you see how deep my love for you is? You mean more to me than all of creation, I'd sell it all for you. You have no need of worry, the world can throw all its junk on you Mary and yet, as long as you abide in me you will not go down. Just remember...you are Mine.

Thank You Father, Your word is so rich to us. Your love for us is revealed through it. We get our direction from it. You teach Your commands and give us the key to your heart in it. Lord help us to open it more and more, to unlock the doors to our questions. To build our trust and faith in You, and to gain access to the power we have through you. Thank You for loving us more than the whole wide world. Help each one of us Lord take hold of Your promises so we may become better servants for You and Your kingdom. In the sweet name of Jesus my saviour, I pray this. Amen.

Comments