Congratulations On The Birth Of Your Book!?

There is a special kind of birth that I have had the privilege to witness. It's not the birth of a baby, or an animal or anything like that. The birth I am talking about is the birth of a book. I have had the honor of watching as the idea was conceived, and the growth of the content was written and the labor of the final printing in book form came out. It is a long, tedious, painstakingbut worthwhile process and when it is finally finished it feels as though you have given birth to a beautiful baby. A book of this nature is not just a bunch of words slapped together on pages, pasted between two covers. This type of book has been carefully prayed about before, during and afterwards. The words have been lovingly written with God as the mentor. They were crafted and honed to say just the right thing. This book is a living expression of God's love written through the hands of it's author. It's a masterpiece of God's handiwork. I am in total awe of what can happen when we say yes to God's calling on our lives, the beauty He creates through us is an incredible testimony of who He is and what we are capable of doing through Him.

Lord, I thank You for allowing me to be witness to your amazing love and power. I thank You for the people who accept the call You have for them. I pray that this book come into the hands of all those who will benefit from the message You have conveyed. I praise your wonderfulness dear Lord! In Jesus Name, Amen!

"Lord I Just Want To Be Happy" by Author and Christian Counselor, Leslie Vernick, is the book of which I wrote about. So many times this is our cry to God when our lives seem to be falling apart. This book promises to lead the reader on the road to the true joy, peace and happiness only Jesus can give. Coming October 1, 2009

I hope You'll check it out!

Comments