Promises

I have a little box full of Bible promises. When I pull one out, it gives a promise from God. Today's promise tells me that I shouldn't worry when I am called to speak. He will provide the words when the time comes.

When we put our trust in Jesus, He lives in us. We are hooked up, plugged in, and equipped. Abiding in Him gives us power to do all the things He wants us to do. He works through us. God will give us what we need, when we need it! They key...Keep our eyes and heart set on Him.

The promise states in Matthew 10:19-"Take no thought how or what ye shall speak; for it is given to you in the same hour ye shall speak it."

Another Promise just popped in my head, this one is from the book of Philippians 4:13- "I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."

Jesus works through us and we are strong in Him. What a promise, what a treasure!

Dear Lord, Thank You for wanting to live in us. Help us to always remember You are there. When we find ourselves doubting or thinking we can't do something, remind us Lord that you will provide what we need. Help us put our trust fully in You. Amen.



Comments