International Justice Mission...

Here is a short mission statement taken from IJM's web site:

International Justice Mission is a human rights agency that secures justice for victims of slavery, sexual exploitation and other forms of violent oppression. IJM lawyers, investigators and aftercare professionals work with local officials to ensure immediate victim rescue and aftercare, to prosecute perpetrators and to promote functioning public justice systems.

I recently attended a conference where this Justice organization was introduced and my heart just broke at the horror of Human Trafficking. Can you imagine being taken away from your family and sold as a sex slave to be used 20-50 times a day by men in any way they want. Can you imagine sleeping on the floor of a brothel just waiting, knowing whats coming and the terror that must go through these young girl minds. I am writing this today to make you aware. This actually is happening as we speak. Please pray for these girls and this organization. Please take the time to check out their web site. I have posted a link to it on my blog so you can easily access it. If this touches your heart please take the time to pray and ask God to show you how you can help. I will be posting more as I learn more. Thank you for reading and for praying.

In Christ's Love,
Mary

Comments