God's Plan For Me

God has a wonderful plan for me, I just don't know what it is...
There are so many things I want to try, but those I succeed with are few.
I guess through trial and error, I'll figure out what God wants
I will try not to get frustrated with myself when I fail to follow them through.

It doesn't mean I'm a failure, or that I'm not good enough.
God applauds me for trying, comforts me when I fall and cheers when I get back up.
He walks behind and before me and surrounds me on either side.
When things don't work out and I'm empty, He is faithful to refill my cup.

Maybe it's Gods way of saying, this is not the thing for me
So let it go and try something else, don't let discouragement get in the way.
Nothing I do will be wasted, though it may not be God's plan
I'll keep seeking His will for the answer every time I pray.


-Mary Dreisbach

So many times I have felt like a failure, at least in my mind, when the things I've tried didn't work out.
I have realized though, that nothing was a failure, just a step closer to knowing what and what not is God's plan for my life. When we were created, even before, God had a plan in His mind for us to carry out. It's up to us to figure it out and do it. So if something doesn't work out, try not to think of it as a failure, but as a step closer to knowing God's plan for your life. Keep asking God for direction and wisdom.
God is the Great Provider in all things. When we trust this He is faithful to show us. So often we forget to ask Him for the things we need to know.

Dear Jesus, I pray for all of us who are seeking your will. I ask for strength and peace in the journey. I thank You that You have already set apart a plan for each of us to accomplish for You while we are here in this world. Please guide our steps, take our hands, and lead us to the place meant for us. Let us never take You out of the equation of our search. May we set our eyes on you in all we do. Amen

In Christs Love,

Mary

Comments