Just For Fun...Bunnies

Bunnies

I pulled into my driveway
And there before my eyes
Stood three little bunnies
I caught them by surprise.

I looked at them,
And they looked at me.
When I opened up my car door,
They darted wildly.

One ran forward,
One ran back
The third little bunny
Was frozen in it's tracks.

I tried to reassure them,
I meant to cause no harm.
You need not run away from me.
I turned on all my charm.

From where they were, the two that ran
Turned around to look.
Their frozen little friend stared,
As it's tiny body shook.

I didn't mean to scare you
I am friend, not foe
Please continue playing
It's time for me to go.

So I walked up the driveway
And as I glanced around,
I saw those bunnies hopping
A truce that day was found.

I watched them from my window
For a couple minutes more
Happy little bunnies
Frolicking on earth's grassy floor.


It's just incredible to me how much joy these bunnies brought me and got me thinking that if I take so much pleasure in these bunnies, then how much more pleasure does God get when He sees his own children enjoying,trusting, and playing.

Luke 12:7Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.(or Bunnies)...Italics mine.

Comments