Tools Of The Trade

I am finding that social networks on the Internet are very useful tools for staying in touch and even witnessing the love of Christ to those who are lost and hurting.

I have a Face book account and I love how I can hop on-line and see what's happening with all my friends. People share all kinds of things and I like the fact that I can comment on the things they say. I've been able to keep up with relationships that otherwise would have fallen by the way side due to changes in lifestyle.

Another great use for these networks is to get information out to a vast number of people in a short efficient amount of time. Sharing upcoming events, prayer requests, book releases, or celebrations have never been easier. Face book and other networks afford us the opportunity to share more of ourselves.

God calls us to love and encourage one another, and Internet social networks when used responsibly are useful venues to do just that.

Dear Lord Jesus, Help me to always be an encouragement to the people I come in contact with. Shine your light through me, that I may reflect You in the things I do, say, and write. Lord, I want to be like putty in your hands. Mold me and shape me to be more like You, that there be less of me and more of Thee. Thank You for loving me so. Help me to love others. I pray this in Your name Jesus, Amen.

Comments